Sunday, August 10, 2008

Why I wanted to be a GAME MASTER?

Well for me the main reason why I wanted to work as a game master is because this is what I dreamt/dreamed of ever since I started playing online games from year 2006. Basically the first online game that I played is actually RAN ONLINE. My college friend was the one who introduced me to the online gaming world. I was hooked since the day I started playing and I really enjoyed every single moment of it. This is somewhat like my own way in releasing stress. A place where I find pleasure and happiness. (Or what we so called Felicity...) I tend to forget all the problems that I'm dealing with. From the environment of the game up to the gamers I interacted with, there's that feeling this is really what I wanted. This is where I supposedly belong. I gained a lot of friends. And most of them were very true to themselves;
they're straightforward and don't want to keep on pretending the real thing. That's what I liked most on the online gaming scene. It's like my own sanctuary and my second life. Thus, I gained enough confidence to work as a game master here in IP e-Games. And I'm glad I did it! As of the moment I am enjoying my job every single day. I hope it will continue for the next 5 years. Wehehe! ^_^

No comments: