Thursday, August 7, 2008

All about Medea...

Who is Medea?
Medea was a devotee of the goddess Hecate, and one of the great sorceresses of the ancient world. She was the daughter of King Aeetes of Colchis, and the granddaughter of Helios, the sun god.

Where did I get the name Medea?
Well obviously I got this name in the Greek mythology book.

Why did I choose Medea?
To be perfectly honest, I have no idea... T_T But then again since Medea is a skilled sorceress, it eventually relates to the world of online gaming, where most of the characters deals with magic...hehe [don't you notice it?]...


**I live in a world of fantasy where it involves killing mobs and looting in exchange for cash and rare weapons. ^_^ So keep your reality away from me. I see what I want. I want what I see. And that is all okay by me.**

No comments: